If you’re trying to pitch an idea to the Chairman of the Board, here are a few tips that might help you:
- Pitch the concept efficiently and briefly: what does the Chairman need to know and understand to support the request?
- Pitch your message strategically: what are the medium to longer-term impacts and benefits for the organisation?
- Be professional, objective – and leave your ego at home
- Demonstrate the value to the business – specifically, how will it contribute to the organisation’s KPOs
- Briefly explain the operational requirements and impacts and its “do-ability”
- Understand stakeholder impacts (and what will be done about any negatives)
- Understand and explain any regulatory and compliance impacts (and what will be done about any negatives)
FREE E-BOOK ON
HOW TO IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE TOP MANAGEMENT & BETTER UNDERSTAND COACHING / MENTORING – Click on the image.